Buying Your First Home In Canberra
Servicing All First Home BuyersBuying a house in Canberra can be a daunting task. We understand that and we realize how hard it can be for you, especially if this is your first home in Canberra. House prices can be confusing and the property market constantly changes when referring to demand and offer. Buying your first home in Canberra includes the necessity to think about various different things like:
- The deposit (usually 10 percent of property purchase price)
- Building insurance
- Property inspection reports
- Legal fees
- Stamp duty
- Moving costs
- Mortgage setup fees
- Land taxes/rates
This is where we step in to help you in buying a house in Canberra!
Our Canberra property market specialists will help all first home buyers with many different activities that are related to the process. This includes:
- Help with finances – We work with you in order to showcase how much money you can actually afford to spend based on savings and eventual mortgage repayments.
- Help with lenders – Many first home buyers in Canberra take advantage of special loans that are set up for them. However, this process is difficult and you will most likely need some help.
- Finding houses you love – We work with you to understand absolutely everything that you need and we find those homes that have suitable Canberra house prices and look exactly as you want it to look like.
- Taking care of contracts – You only need to read it and sign it. Then, you will be buying a house in Canberra that you will always love.
- Doing everything for you – There is nothing that you have to worry about. Our Canberra property market specialists will surely help you find what you are looking for.
We Help Finding Great Canberra House Prices
The entire real estate market is competitive. It is difficult for the first home buyers in Canberra to understand exactly how much a property is worth. The Canberra Property Solutions agents know what it takes to basically negotiate a correct price tag. That is something that you cannot achieve alone.
We Know The Canberra Property Market
Whenever a property that is suitable according to your needs, we learn about it. Buying your first home in Canberra has to be perfect since that is the home you will live in. Any one of our specialists will learn about the available properties because of the experience present.
What Should You Do If You Want To Buy Canberra Property?
While we do specialize in helping first home buyers in Canberra, it does not matter what type of property you need since we can surely find something suitable for you. All that you really need to do is Contact A specialist and arrange a meeting with a buyer’s agent. You will get to meet a specialist that will guide you through the entire process.
We give you first home buyers in Canberra the possibility to buy a house that is offered through either:
- A Private Sale – Offer can be made immediately
- An Auction Sale – The Canberra Property Solutions agent will take care of all the necessary advance steps before auction day and has the necessary experience to get the best Canberra house prices for you.
Don’t waste more time! We already helped countless first home buyers in Canberra. You can be the next one.
Arrange a FREE Meeting with one of our specialists NOW!
"My partner and I were new to the Canberra property market and Tom's research and knowledge helped us develop a accurate idea of what the market is like in the area in which we were looking. We chose to make a pre-auction offer and, with Tom's input, felt confident that we were pitching it at the right level. Tom also enabled us to secure the services of a solicitor very quickly, which meant everything was in order and our offer was a strong one."